We offer a FREE 30 minute taster session. This will give you the opportunity to meet the team, see the studio and learn more about Pilates and try the apparatus….
Clients often ask “how many times a week should I do Pilates?” Our answer is as often as you can! Just like any form of exercise, you will get the best results when you do Pilates regularly and consistently. The difference between Pilates and a lot of other forms of exercise is that you can do Pilates every day.
- once a week will keep you flexible
- 2 sessions per week if you want quicker results
- 3 plus sessions per week and you are living the dream
Committed clients, from teenagers to grandparents can expect:
- Increased core strength, muscle tone, energy and flexibility
- Reduced risk of injury and osteopathic problems
- Enhanced alignment, coordination, balance and breathing
- Reduced risk of back problems
- Improved functional fitness and sports performance
The studio will be closed until further notice as of to-day. Please keep yourself and families safe. Please watch our website, instagram and facebook, we will be posting and have videos series for you to do at home from next…
Thank you to all clients and friends for your support. We have had a wonderful year. Merry Christmas from Gen, Tori, and Billie. The Studio is closed form the 14th December, we re-open Monday 13 January 2020
Thank you to all clients and friends for your support. We have had a wonderful year. Merry Christmas from Gen, Tori and Billie. The studio is closed from the 14 December, we re-open the Monday 13 January 2020