We offer a FREE 30 minute taster session. This will give you the opportunity to meet the team, see the studio and learn more about Pilates and try the apparatus….
Clients often ask “how many times a week should I do Pilates?” Our answer is as often as you can! Just like any form of exercise, you will get the best results when you do Pilates regularly and consistently. The difference between Pilates and a lot of other forms of exercise is that you can do Pilates every day.
- once a week will keep you flexible
- 2 sessions per week if you want quicker results
- 3 plus sessions per week and you are living the dream
Committed clients, from teenagers to grandparents can expect:
- Increased core strength, muscle tone, energy and flexibility
- Reduced risk of injury and osteopathic problems
- Enhanced alignment, coordination, balance and breathing
- Reduced risk of back problems
- Improved functional fitness and sports performance
Wishing you all a Happy, exciting and fit New Year! We are in the process of booking you into your favourite classes as from Monday 8th January. Please note changes & additional classes added to our time table, click here…
10 sessions – 5 week Challenge. Starting Now – Don’t miss out – November 2017 Pilates never a dull moment – cost $240.00 Move, sweat, breathe, jump, strengthen, laugh energise with our summer intensive power…