We offer a FREE 30 minute taster session. This will give you the opportunity to meet the team, see the studio and learn more about Pilates and try the apparatus….
Clients often ask “how many times a week should I do Pilates?” Our answer is as often as you can! Just like any form of exercise, you will get the best results when you do Pilates regularly and consistently. The difference between Pilates and a lot of other forms of exercise is that you can do Pilates every day.
- once a week will keep you flexible
- 2 sessions per week if you want quicker results
- 3 plus sessions per week and you are living the dream
Committed clients, from teenagers to grandparents can expect:
- Increased core strength, muscle tone, energy and flexibility
- Reduced risk of injury and osteopathic problems
- Enhanced alignment, coordination, balance and breathing
- Reduced risk of back problems
- Improved functional fitness and sports performance
1st day of spring – are you ready? Pilates is a great way – get your body ready for summer, toned, strong and holiday ready! …… We would love to hear from you, contact us to take advantage of…
Studies show that training with friends helps keep us on track to achieving our training goals. An added benefit is loads of fun and laughter to any training session. Our bring a friend campaign is an exciting way to get…
Everyday core workout to get into a great summer routine